Poor water quality is a leading cause of pump failure.
Protect your fountain/aerator.
Clean your pump often and consider treating your pond with these products.
No State or EPA registration required.
For extreme weed conditions we recommend consulting a local pond care company.
Treatments & Pond Conditioners
Reduce pond sludge
and foul odors
Nature's Pond Conditioner
Here for a Brochure
Here For an Information Brochure
8 oz Water Soluble Bags
6 lb Muck Block
7 lb Pail (266) Muck Pucks
Kascos Macro-Zyme Beneficial Bacteria is the perfect
choice to control and eliminate sludge and foul odor in tanks,
ponds, and lakes. Once in the water, Macro-Zyme quickly releases
billions of beneficial bacteria and enzymes that work around
the clock to clean, neutralize, and purify water. Macro-Zyme
is an extremely high concentration of facultative anaerobic bacteria
that rapidly reproduce produce and consume organic matter on
the bottom of the pond.
- Reduces odors
- Removes sludge
- Reduces biological oxygen demand
- Reduces nutrients available for aquatic plant growth
- Decreases dissolved organic carbons (animal waste, grass
- Reduces hydrocarbon waste
- Increase available oxygen levels
- Increases clarity
- Safe for pets, fish, and wildlife
- Does not require state or EPA registrations
All product needs to be reapplied every 2-3 weeks when water
temperatures are 55°F or warmer (except the muck block which
releases for 30 days).
Available in the following forms:
- 8 ounce water soluble bags 8 oz treats ½ acre
- 7 pound pail of Muck Pucks great for treating up to
10 ft.2 of bottom area. Great for use around docks or swim areas.
Sold in a retail friendly, black pull top pail. Contains roughly
266 pucks, reapply every 2-3 weeks.
- 6 pound Muck Block Time Release slowly
release bacteria to treat up to 6 acre feet of water. Much more
effective when used in combination with current. Great for targeting
areas that require treatment. Sold in sealed shrink-wrapped bag
in a box. Reapplication required only once every 30 days.
- Length (ft) x Width (ft) x average depth (ft) x 7.48 = total
- One acre-foot (43,560 cubic feet) is the volume of water
sufficient to cover an acre of land to a depth of 1 foot which
is 325,851 gallons.
Macro Zyme Bags (any quantity $8.00 shipping)
Macro Zyme Muck Pucks ($16.00 shipping per
Macro Zyme Muck Blocks ($14.00 shipping per
Website Design and SEO Services by WADSAA,
Nature's Pond Conditioner (Spring & Summer)
with Free Shipping
Natures Pond Conditioner is your solution for Clean
Water with a Clear Conscience.
To keep your pond in optimal health you need to nourish it
with Natures Pond Conditioner. Koenders industry
leading all-in-one organic conditioner is comprised of naturally
occurring beneficial bacteria, plant extracts, enzyme blends
and natural food-grade dyes.
The bacteria and enzymes feast on excess nutrients like debris,
fish droppings, run off, accumulated pond sludge and phosphates.
The food dye adds a blue/green color to your water, enhancing
its natural beauty.
The Benefits of Natures Pond Conditioner include:
- Its a natural and organic way to care for your pond.
- Creates clean, clear and health ponds.
- Promotes a natural eco-system.
- Improves water quality for healthier fish and increased livestock
- Reduced pond sludge.
- Its an easy, effective and affordable way to enjoy
Nature's Pond Conditioner (Fall & Winter)
with Free Shipping
Like all things seasonal, ponds and pond life beings to slow
as the colder weather sets in.
Beneficial bacteria and enzymes applied in the spring or summer
start to diminish in number and slow their reproduction rate.
To keep your pond healthy and productive all year nourish
it with Natures Pond Conditioner Fall/Winter Edition early
in the fall before winter freeze up.
This special blend of naturally occurring organisms and plant
extracts is formulated with a preservative that adds to the longevity
and productivity of the bacteria and enzymes through colder weather
conditions. It enables the microbes to keep consuming and cleaning
the debris, run off and decaying matter in your pond through
the winter months.
Benefits of Natures Pond Conditioner Fall/Winter
- A natural and organic way to care for your pond
- Provides a healthy habitat for all living things throughout
the winter months
- Continuously Consumes debris, decaying matter and pond muck
through the colder months
- Provides clean water year round
- Reduces foul odors and off-gassing in the spring
- Gives your pond a healthy start to the beginning of the year
- Its easy, safe and effective